Rohan Online: 3 Day Grinding 43-52  

Posted by Irie Rastafari in


Alright I'm back online from a 3 day holy week vacation :D To start with my post I spent almost my 3 days in rohan (philippines) grinding to reach lvl50 mark.. starting at level 43.. so what do you think guys? did I make it? hehehe okay here's the story.



DAY 1

I'm a pure vit build dekan lvl 43 at that time and I purchased a 3-day x2 exp (solo) package to enhance my gaming experience then I jumped at Infernal Tower to grind killing orc warriors and guards in the process.. as I was grinding I noticed some bots and some players grinding along with me and I played it cool not PK'ing the bots as long as they are not KS'ing or looting other players.. I grinded for a whole day and I reached lvl 47 :D

DAY 2

I did'nt slept at all so i did'nt notice that it's my 2nd day of grinding already :D and I'm starting to get tired of soloing because the exp is not that good anymore.. luckily, my guildmate invite me for a party in Rahkon 1 (dungeon with lvl 48-50+ monsters) and they have x2 party scroll package and I bought a x2 party m.kill so that rocks! heheh I spent my whole day grinding then I reached lvl 49.. unfortunately, there is a 1 hour maintenance that day so our party got disbanded.. and I decided to sleep. :D

Day 3

I only slept for 2 hours then I'm off again to grinding.. at first since the server just went up.. there are only few players online so I decided to do some quests and from there I met a player that is actually forming a party at rahkon 1 again! yey!! so there i grinded till morning again and reached level 52 and it's time for my CHANGEJOB quest! (I chose Dragon Sage) :P

so guys to help you out I will be making a guide for future dragon sages out there so keep in touch!

This entry was posted on April 11, 2009 at Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment