MMORPG as a Virtual Community  

Posted by Irie Rastafari in

Hi guys, this is my first blog so bear with me.. :D and please feel free to suggest and comment if you have something in your mind. this blog will be focusing in online world especially in MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). And yes, I'm an open minded gamer and I'm open for 3pp (3rd party program) topics as well.. and ofcourse as long as there is MMORPG's there's always RMT (Real Money Trading) or as most of the big online gaming companies called it.. VAS (Virtual Asset Sales).

I'll update this blog everyday if possible and post some helpful topics and in-depth guides to help out my fellow gamers out there.

ciao!

This entry was posted on April 4, 2009 at Saturday, April 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Through Virtual Community, as gamer I myself, it is hard to level up such low level, if you dont have such powerful items that may guide you through your quest and gaining some money to be able to buy such good items, I was wondering if there is a virtual community that may able to help in my needs without hardships. Anyway, what is this issue of real money trading.... I'm curious about it, is this a big help in my needs.... and where I may able to avail this kind of thing (RMT)..? is this safe... for a beginner like me...

April 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Hi there, In fact there are lots of gold selling sites out there but as a veteran gamer, to avoid some scam or poor services, I would suggest you to go to portal site like Gamerce.com. From there, you can choose a wide variety of gold sellers and it is 100% safe because Gamerce will moderate every transaction that you will make inside their website. And one more good thing is Sellers are competing with their prices so you can choose and buy from sellers that are selling cheaper than others. Hope this helps you and happy gaming! :D

Note: Gamerce.com also have guides, news and q & a's for different mmorpgs so it's a must for beginners like you. :D

April 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Im a newbie and Im curiuos within this virtual community, what this all about, and the topic RMT....? and trading topics, and what is this gold selling, i just browse the net, and it catch my attention regarding this MMORPG VIRTUAL COMMUNITY is all about.... sellers competing prices.... just for a curiousity....

April 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Anonymous  

hi,im playing wow and when i visit one of a site i encountered some hazzle on this site..so horrible!i've been confusing about gold farming.,and whats the real gold..am i going to hand out my gold on my profit.?any reply will do?

April 4, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Hi Linda and Anonymous,

for better understanding I recommend that you check some RMT sites like IGE.com or better yet, check the community portal GAMERCE (www.gamerce.com).

At gamerce.com its more like a E-bay that you can buy or sell stuffs online. the only difference is that the items being sold are game items and services in exchange of real money.

There are lot of scam sites and viruses in the internet as well as some RMT sites. so I highly recommend to check Gamerce site first so you can be safe. I'ts 100% safe and virus free.

hope this helps!

April 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Post a Comment