Gamerce Official Launch Event  

Posted by Irie Rastafari in




Guys Gamerce Community recently had their official launching and they are giving away Freebies and special membership privileges as for their Launching Event! Win iPod Touch or earn $1 for your every transaction with their services!

I know some of you are skeptic about websites or companies like this, but it is for real.. so check it out for yourselves mates!

To all those newcomers here in my Blog.. I'll post a link where you can find a brief introduction about Gamerce so you can atleast feel comfortable visiting their website.. :D

Brief Introduction about Gamerce:
About Gamerce

For more information about the Event please refer to the links below:

There are 3 Event categories:

For all members:
Gamerce Official Launching Promo for Members!

For Sellers:
Gamerce Official Launching Promo for Sellers!

For Buyers:
Gamerce Official Launching Promo for Buyers!

So guys please do check it out! and if you have questions or suggestions please comment to this post and I'll answer all your inquiries as soon as possible!

-IrieRastafari

This entry was posted on April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

hey! I read your blog and been wanting to try the GAMERCE site... But is it safe? I am playing dofus and I am in need of kamas. Have you tried joining the Gamerce community? If you do, please send me details and i'll post some reviews on my blog


link to me or just visit my site:

http://evehunter.blogr.com

drop me an entre!

April 6, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Have you used gamerace? I need someone to vouch for it.

April 7, 2009 at 11:34 AM

@lori

Hi there lori, Gamerce is absolutely safe. Actually this is just their official launching and they are not like other gold selling site that are full of pop-ups and ADs. Gamerce is not a "Gold Selling" site just like everyone is thinking when they first heard of Gamerce.

Gamerce is just like a moderator that keeps the transaction of the seller and buyer SAFE and more convenient. To better understand please refer to this link: http://gamerce.com/userguide.php?mid=482
@megaphase.info

Hi there mate, yes I've used it already and it's safe.. as I said to Lori it is not just like your "ordinary gold selling site".. it is different.. and they are currently having an event to those who are interested.

please comment again here i you are interested and I will be happily guide you all the way.

thanks!

April 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM

stopping by from ec to drop and say hi...

April 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Cool gaming site. awesome picture selections.

come check out my site.
www.wowevil.com

April 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM

ok i WILL check it

April 16, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Post a Comment